Monday, June 19, 2006

FOR IT REALLY IS THE SEDAMENT THAT GETS YOU THAT FEELING, HIGH AND SICK, LOST AND CRASHING THROUGH GLASS.


"Keep going. Men just watch."

"Why is that?"

"We're not really here. We have no hearts."

"Then what is jealousy?"

"A mistake."

"It requires a heart doesn't it?"

"Some would say, yes."

"You don't agree?"

"I'm not at liberty to say."

"What is it you want? What is it you want me to do? To be?"

"It's too late."

"For what?"

"For me to be the first, to be special. It's gone and given away."

"So what now?"

"I'll just sit here, and watch you breath."

"Why don't you breath with me, together."

"My vanity can't let that happen. I need the undivided attention. Past, present, and future."

"I can't change the past."

"Just the future."

"You can have that."

"That's all I want from you."

"That's all I have to give."

"Everything else has been given away already."

"Yes. Yes it has."

"But there is a new life to create. A new hour that breeds a different day."

"Of course. I am on your side."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home