Wednesday, November 15, 2006

I SAVE ALL MY SEXUAL FRUSTRATIONS FOR YOU.



Dear War Torn Planet Earth,

This is gargantuan, this moment I am having. Are you having it too? (Too, in the sense of "as well." Welcome to the English language.) There is the constant (favorite word) ache to get the fuck out of here. Of course, there is the short ordered reason. A semi-glaze of short-handed language.

Out there, on the existence of foreign topography, are the "nooks and crannys" of this world's (yours, see?) body. The "Body Planetary" if you will. With your shape are the shapes of others, mainly the round and plump rear muscles of the human female.



My lovely female companion has one of these on her. Beautiful to the fucking teeth. Armed in everything a woman has. The shadowy crevice, is it were, that you, Wonderful Earth contains, so does a woman's body. Of course, obviously, I have a limp cock in my pants yet can still ejaculate at any moment, an "inner-erection" if you will. It's spiritual. This constant burr in my loins is on the edge of eruption whenever I see a fine slab of a woman's rear. The dove tail of her underclothes, the furrowed indentation at the head of her ass crack.

All I can say is, I am not above admitting I have a distinct desire to lick and suck on a beautiful woman's asshole. To have her rest her cheeks on my face, like mounting a bicycle, is what I desire most right now.

My dear sweet female companion would oblige me of this, I believe. Yet, I am not man enough to ask this of her. So you, My Planet Earth, I ask to swing things my way. Do your spinning moves around the moon and what-have-you, to sway her mind and emotions cosmically. And if you could, while you are at it, please remind her heart and mouth that it would be all right, and would down right thrill me, if she said "I love you" more than once a week.

God Bless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home