Tuesday, November 21, 2006

UNFORGIVENESS IS UNFORGIVENING



"LIFE WITHOUT PASSION IS UNFORGIVABLE. "

"Yeah, I'm so not unforgivable then."

"YOU GOT PASSION? THAT'S HOW YOU LIVE?

"Passion. Yup."

"TRY THIS NEW COLOGNE, UNFORGIVABLE."

"No, I live with passion, so I'm not unforgivable."

"IT'S MINE. I MADE IT. TOTALLY SMELLS HOW I LIKE TO SMELL THINGS TO SMELL."

"Sure."

"UNFORGIVABLE."

"I'm not though. I'm forgivable."

"ABSOLUTELY. UNFORGIVABLE."

"No, Puffy. I'm forgiven because of my passionate life. I do things. Manage. Control. Conquer."

"THAT'S RIGHT. JUST THE MAN TO WEAR UNFORGIVABLE."

Okay, Sean John Puffy Combs Diddy. When you say "life without passion is unforgivable," can't we gather that a person shouldn't want to be "unforgivable?" Who wants to be unforgivable if it means you've lived without passion?

So, question.

Why fucking name your cologne (fragrance of the fledging Abercrombie set) Unforgivable? What you are saying is a negative thing. You made the description, the word "unforgivable," a way of life no one should want because that would mean you lack passion for living. If you had to pull a word from your quote, wouldn't "Passion" be a wiser choice for a name?

Fuck wise, right? You made a celebrity cologne. When has that proven to be a smart business move, outside of the White Diamonds bathroom cabinet? Britney's Curious? Check Walgreens. Pretty well stocked. You'll make your millions, of course of course, but it won't prove your grammatical worth.

Whatever. Just don't try and write a book, but if you do, choose poetry please. Or a self-help book. Your brilliance is unforgivable.

No seriously, that's a good thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home